Audit Analytics Using Tableau - Fundamentals is designed for
beginners and aims to teach them how to use business
intelligence (BI) tools to perform quick and insightful data
analysis in various audit phases.
What sets this course apart is its unique curriculum-based
approach, which includes hands-on labs and personalised coaching
to assist learners.
Systems with Tableau Desktop license pre-installed.
Classroom training with hands-on activities
After completing the training, you will be equipped to:
- Employ data analytics in different audit phases.
- Use Tableau for continuous monitoring
- Complete data quality checks for large volumes of data
- Use sampling techniques to pick the best samples
- Identify outliers and perform exploratory analysis
- Confirm the correlation between variables
Create hypothesis tests and validate them using Tableau
- Gather deeper insights by visualising data
- Deliver results using robust visualisations
- Prepare the Tableau system for Audit Management
- Identify the use of data analytics in:
- Use case 1: HR Audit
- Use case 2: Procurement Audit
- Use case 3: Finance Audit
- Sharing & collaboration in Tableau