A golden opportunity for Computer Science graduates:
If you are a Computer Science Graduate, then Beinex is looking for a candidate like you to be inducted into a free 3-month training program and eventual absorption into its Kochi office in Kerala. Domain: Full Stack Web Development.
Remember, all you need to prove is you are worthy of the role over the 3-month duration by showcasing your attitude, talent, skills, and EQ. The hands-on training program is completely free.
You will start receiving the best-in-class salary after the training is done with and you are absorbed; by that time, you would have proven your mettle and suitability to our complete satisfaction.
Please note that no payment will be provided over the training period to the candidates selected. We will impart you the requisite knowledge and exposure to an awesome work culture that will kickstart your career once and for ever.
Candidates who complete the training to our satisfaction will be provided with a certificate of completion.
Key Areas that We will Train You in and Give You Exposure To:
- Writing clean, effective, and scalable Python codes and designing and implementing robust applications
- Understanding existing projects and extending current functionality
- Understanding the business processes, fixing bugs, and working on enhancing the already built platforms
- Participating in various phases of SDLC, including design, coding, reviews, testing, and documentation
- Working with product/ project managers closely to deliver a high-performance product
- Exploring new technologies & identifying areas where we can adopt them
- Tools and technologies that you’d be working on include the following: Python, Django, Django Rest Framework, NGINX, Gunicorn, MySQL, API integrations (JSON, XML, SOAP), Shell Commands and SSH.
Key Skills required
- Knowledge in Python & Django
- Be passionate about programming
- Having an ability to learn new python skills to deliver solutions – Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Having the capability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Being flexible to learn and undertake other responsibilities as required by the team