A spectacular opportunity awaits those who are passionate about BI and Data Science. We are looking for graduates, to be given training in both the domains mentioned. This will be followed by absorption if you are able to prove your competency over the duration of training. You may be a graduate in Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics. The training shall mostly be online.
Remember, all you need to prove is you are worthy of the role over the 3-month duration by showcasing your attitude, talent, skills, and EQ. The hands-on training program is completely free. You will start receiving the best-in-class salary after the training is done with and you are absorbed; by that time, you would have proven your mettle and suitability to our complete satisfaction.
Please note that no payment will be provided over the training period to the candidates selected. We will impart you the requisite knowledge and exposure to an awesome work culture that will kickstart your career once and for ever.
Candidates who complete the training to our satisfaction will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with the team to prioritize business and information needs
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
Key Skills required
- Analytical Skills: Business analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions
- Communication Skills: Business analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas
- Critical Thinking: Business analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise, analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Math Skills: Data analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Adeptat queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Conscious listening and storytelling skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (R, SPSS, SAS & Python) and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) is an added advantage.