Beinex is hiring a Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web. We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design and who holds the experience and credentials to back up that passion. A candidate who can code, take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges, and take pride in their solutions is preferred.
You'll be a vital team member tasked with contributing to several high-value mobile platform projects within Beinex.
- More than a year of experience in developing Flutter applications for mobile is preferred
- Experience in third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of the Agile development life cycle
- Proficiency in automated testing and building
- Expertise in Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code and refactoring previously written code.
- Practical knowledge in using and deploying Flutter latest / latest but one version.
Key Skills required
- Minimum 3+ years in mobile software development
- BS/BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven experience in software development and Android skills development
- Demonstrated work experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Familiar with Android SDK
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON is preferred
- Practical expertise in the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the entire mobile development life cycle.
- Java/ Swift experience.
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API
- Experience with optimising applications for Material Design
- Proficiency in bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ability to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency